Because users don’t waste time waiting for payment or going to a store that cashes checks, they will receive their hard-earned payment faster. It is also safer than cash because the funds are FDIC insured, so the cash remains safe even if the card is lost or stolen.
If you want cash, you can withdraw it for free at more than a million Visa or MasterCard member banks around the world. Since SkylightPayCard is not a credit card, you don’t have to worry about interest rates. Visit SkylightPayCard.com to see what Skylight can do.
SkylightPayCard Login Instructions
Signing up for your SkylightPayCard account is easy. Follow the steps below to see how to do it on your desktop browser.
- Go to the SkylightPayCard login page at www.skylightpaycard.com.
- Enter your payment card username in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the password field.
- Click the “Remember Me” button if you want to save this information for later.
- Click the gray “Login” button to access your account.
As a new owner of a NetSpend SkylightPayCard, you must first activate your SkylightPayCard and verify your identity. You will receive the activation and identity verification instructions printed on the card package as soon as you receive your card in the mail. You can also follow the steps below to activate or register the card.
SkylightPayCard Activation Process
- To activate your SkylightPayCard, go to skylightpaycard.com to access the official site using any web browser such as Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- On the home page, you will find a blue button for “Activate / Register”. Click on it to continue.
- Then you will find the “Active Card” option that appears at the bottom and top of the page. You can choose one.
- On the next page, enter the “Security Code” and “Card Number” found on the back of your SkylightPayCard
- Click Next to continue.
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the activation process.
Although most SkylightPayCard transactions are free, there are fees. Some programs offer optional balance protection that can cover a transaction greater than the value of the card. Subscription to this service is free, but there is a charge if the service is required. Log into a SkylightPayCard account and read the cardholder agreement and fee schedule for details on these and other fees.